- Pattern: Hobnail
- Vintage: approx 1960’s – 1970’s
- Made in USA by Fenton – *See Below for additional information
- Details: Cutest little candy dish in highly desirable Hobnail milk glass. This is perfect as Spring/Summer decor, on your Easter table with mint jelly, or at the bar holding nuts/olives, or even as it was intended, as a candy dish (to hold all those chocolate eggs!). The hobnail design is all around the bowl with ridges around the pedestal.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 4 3/4 inches Tall, 4 inches in Diameter and the foot base is 3 1/4 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips, or any other defect on this item. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
*There were so many companies making the Hobnail design (Fenton, Fostoria, Indiana Glass, Duncan Miller, Anchor Hocking, Westmoreland, Imperial Glass Ohio, Hazel Atlas, and many more) that it is extremely difficult to tell who made this vessel without a maker’s mark or other identifying traits. However, the hobnails spacing and the foot design look like Fenton. We are not experts and would not sell it to you something it’s not. We think it’s Fenton, but you will need to make the final determination if you’re a collector. If you’re only looking for a pretty milk glass vessel then this is a great piece.