- Pattern: Wexford (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This is a very nice Large Footed Bowl in one of Anchor Hocking’s most beautiful and enduring patterns, Wexford. Wexford was also made in blue, ruby red, gold-banded and smoked glass, this is the clear, and most popular of all the colors. It is known by it’s rows of small diamonds on the top band separated from larger diamonds on the bottom, also known as a criss-cross pattern. This pattern catches the light beautifully and looks lovely on a breakfast or lunch table with fruit, salad, or flowers but would also make a great decorative bowl. This is a heavy piece, our price already includes shipping. We have several pieces in this pattern, please browse the site, you may be able to find more pieces to add to your Wexford collection.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 5.75 inches Tall and 10.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There are a couple of very small chips on the inside rim. Otherwise there are no cracks or scratches except as acceptable with use and wear. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Serving Bowl, “Wexford” by Anchor Hocking 10″, Footed, Glass
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|