- Pattern: Hearts & Fleur De Lis
- Made in Indonesia
- Vintage: circa 1970’s
- Details: This is a very pretty dish with an embossed hearts and fleur-de-lis design all around the bowl and lid. The hearts have flowers inside, look like roses and leaves. There are small fleur- de-lis between each heart and everything is surrounded by a nice diamond pattern. Lots of detail and great definition. The glass is heavy, feels substantial in your hands. It is marked KIG, we believe it was intended as a candy dish but this bowl would make a great dusting powder bowl, on a dressing table holding jewelry or trinkets, or even on your table for serving vegetables or berries. With the hearts design, it would make a great valentine’s day or mother’s day gift.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 7 inches in Diameter and 4 inches Tall (including lid & finial)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks or chips on this piece except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
The Kedaung Industrial Group, better known as KIG was established in Indonesia in 1969 by Mr. Argus Nursalim. His goal was to join the rapidly grown Indonesian domestic market with glass and tableware. Mr. Nursalim is still leading the company and has grown KIG from a modest start-up to its current market position where the name of Kedaung is synonymous with quality glass production on a scale unrivaled throughout the world.