- Pattern: M6000 by E. O. Brody Co.
- Made in Cleveland, OH, USA
- Vintage: 1958 – mid 1970’s
- Details: This is a lovely clear glass footed bowl, candy dish or compote bowl by E. O. Brody Co. This company never named their patterns, but instead used catalog numbers which included a letter and number. It is a very nice intricate pattern, resembles a tulip in the center with leaves on the sides and lots of tiny raised dots, known as “stippling”. It is molded glass, with a ruffled edge that adds even more detail. Some of Brody’s pieces were embossed with the EO Brody name, others were not, this one is not. This is NOT depression glass. Great as a serving piece, as a candy dish, in the bathroom with soaps or guest towels, with potpourri, or lovely on its own.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches Tall (overall), and 6.75 inches in Diameter (at its widest point). The foot is almost 4 inches in Diameter. The height of the bowl (not including the foot), is 2.5 inches.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
E.O. Brody marketed and distributed vases and other items made by Indiana Glass to wholesale florists, large floral buying groups and flower shops. Some say that Brody owned their own molds, and their name is stamped on many of the pieces (others are not stamped). Both E. O. Brody Co and Indiana Glass were acquired by Monomoy Capital Partners in 2007. Monomoy then merged Indiana Glass and E.O. Brody into the Anchor Hocking Company.