- Pattern: Pretzel, Olive Green
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This beautiful green pressed glass oval celery dish looks perfect as a bread or crackers tray, it’s large enough for asparagus and of course, celery. It is in the Pretzel pattern, originally issued by Indiana Glass in the 1930’s and 1940’s in clear glass, also in amber, blue and teal. Indiana Glass reissued the pattern in the late 1960’s through the late 1970’s, this time in olive green as well as a gold-tone (like an amber) carnival glass and also a milk glass version. The Olive Green is found in the Indiana Glass 1978 catalog as item number 1945. Could also serve as a candy dish, for nuts, olives, crackers or small appetizers. If you have three, they could house your forks, spoons and knives on a buffet table. We also carry the clear glass one if you’re interested.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 10.5 inches Long, 4.75 inches Wide and 2.0 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches.
- Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Celery Dish / Tray, Indiana Glass “Pretzel” Olive Green, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 5 in|