- Pattern: Wexford (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This is a very nice Pedestal Bowl in one of Anchor Hocking’s most beautiful and enduring patterns, Wexford. Wexford was also made in blue, ruby red, gold-banded and smoked glass, this is the clear, and most popular of all the colors. It is known by it’s rows of small diamonds on the top band separated from larger diamonds on the bottom, also known as a crisscross pattern. This pattern catches the light beautifully and looks lovely on a breakfast or lunch table with fruit, salad, or flowers but would also make a great decorative bowl. This is a heavy piece, our price already includes shipping. We have several pieces in this pattern, please browse the site, you may be able to find more pieces to add to your Wexford collection.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Tall and 8.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches except as acceptable with use and wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bowl, Anchor Hocking, Wexford, Pedestal, Vintage, 7″
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|