- Pattern: Unknown – Unbranded
- Not Vintage: 1990’s
- Details: This is a gorgeous crystal bowl. Unfortunately we were not able to find the brand/manufacturer but it’s so absolutely gorgeous we decided to bring it to you. It has a modern look to it, but could really fit in with many different styles/decor. The cuts form wonderful arches that catch the light beautifully! The rim is thick, approx. 1/8 of an inch thick, and the bottom is adorned with a sunburst/flower shaped cut. When seen from above, the design forms another flower shape. Great for floating flowers or candles, also wonderful as a serving bowl for an elegant event, but probably best as a case bowl for display. There are some condition issues, please see “Condition” below and review pictures. The price reflects these issues, however, it is a heavy bowl and price also includes shipping.
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches in Diameter at the top opening. 4 3/4 inches Tall and the bottom is approx. 3.5 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Used. Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips or discoloration on this piece, however, there are minor scratches on the bottom as expected with use and wear, these scratches do not affect the look of this piece. The last pictures, will allow you to see the scratches, they were very hard to capture. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bowl, Cut Crystal Case Bowl, Cut Arches
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|