- Pattern: Peppermint Red (Discontinued)
- Made in: Germany for Mikasa
- Not Vintage: 1997 – 2001
- Details: This is a really gorgeous decorative bowl. It has swirls of crystal clear glass and red glass with a petal like border. It sounds like crystal and it’s made in Germany but we couldn’t confirm it is indeed crystal, but we can tell you it is very high quality glass. The swirled pattern is on the outside, keeping the inside smooth. This bowl retains its original sticker that reads: “Mikasa Germany”. Our price already includes shipping charges. Gorgeous on a holiday table or just displayed on its own as decor. With it’s red/pink color, it is ideal for Valentine’s Day decor. Great hostess or Mother’s Day gift idea!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.75 inches in Diameter (top opening), 3.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition, no chips, scratches or cracks. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Bowl, Mikasa “Peppermint Red Swirl”, Glass, Germany 1997
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|