- Pattern: Southern Garden (Discontinued)
- Made in Germany
- Not Vintage: 1993 – 2003
- Details: This is a gorgeous bowl, not only the pattern but the shape is absolutely lovely. We only consider “vintage items” to be over 30 years old, this pattern was made into the early 2000’s so its not really vintage, but it’s so lovely we decided to bring it to you. This bowl is bordered with a band of embossed flowers and a scalloped rim. Beautiful cuts make their way down to the bottom and there’s a sunburst cut on the base. This bowl catches light beautifully. The label is long gone but these came with a black and gold label that stated this was 24% lead crystal made in Germany. This is a heavy bowl, our price already includes the ever increasing shipping fees. Beautiful addition to your home decor. Gorgeous gift for Mother’s Day or any special occasion.
- Material: 24% Lead Crystal
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches in Diameter and 3.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Oneida is a very well known American manufacturer of tableware, flatware, crystal, silverplate, stainless steel and decor wares . They have locations in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Oneida has been around a very long time, they were founded in the late-nineteenth century in Oneida, New York and have a very extensive and unusual beginnings. They have been through good times and very hard times, including filing bankruptcy in 2006. However, through many mergers, acquisitions, buyouts and plant closings, they managed to stay in business. In 2011 Oneida Limited was acquired by Monomoy Capital Partners a venture capital firm that the following year merged Oneida with Anchor Hocking and created EveryWare Global. EveryWare Global was renamed The Oneida Group in 2017. Today they manufacture both consumer goods with brands such as: Oneida, Westminster and Stanley Rogers, as well as those for the food service industry which include: Schonwald, Sant’Andrea, Oneida, and Buffalo.