- Pattern: Unknown – Four Square Windmill?
- Vintage: circa 1960’s
- Details: This is a very pretty serving/relish tray with 3 separate sections. It has an overall “quilted” pattern that any quilter will easily recognize as the very traditional Four Square Windmill pattern. The pattern is on the underside of the tray so it won’t disturb whatever you’re serving. We were unable to gather information on its maker, some attribute this pattern to Fenton and others to Anchor Hocking but we have not been able to confirm. Based on the home where we acquired it, we can comfortably date it to the 1960’s, could be earlier. The tray has a lovely oval shape and two “fan” handles on the sides. This tray is heavy, pricing reflects the ever increasing shipping costs. Not very common, will stand out on a serving table. Great addition to your servingware collection.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 11 3/8 Long, 7.5 Wide (at its widest point, including handles)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches on this decanter, just normal use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Divided 3 Section Tray, Four Square Windmill, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 10 in|