- Pattern: 1776-1976 Commemorative
- Made in USA
- Vintage 1976
- Details: Very nice brown glass bottle sold by Log Cabin Syrup in 1976 to commemorate the bicentennial celebration of our country’s founding in 1776. This is one in a series of 6 different designs all embossed on brown glass. This one depicts 3 revolutionary soldiers, maybe part of a bugle corp., they are carrying a drum, a flag and a flute. The back side has patriotic stars with “1776” embossed on top edge. The metal screw cap is designed to look like a real cork. Would make a nice gift for a collector, a history buff, a country style kitchen, for a man cave or as bar decor. If you’re lucky enough to have a little log cabin somewhere, this would be a perfect addition!
- Dimensions: A little over 8 inches Tall (including the cap), 4.5 inches wide at it’s widest point (across the front) and 2.5 inches deep (front to back).
- Material: Brown Glass
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches on this piece, the metal cap has no dents. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bottle, Brown Glass, Log Cabin Syrup, Commemorative 1776-1976 Bicentennial
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|