- Pattern: Embossed Diamonds
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: If you weren’t around back then, Good Seasons Salad Dressing came in dry powder form and they would give away these really helpful cruets to mix the powder with the oil and vinegar. This is one of the many styles they made, and one of the best patterns with the pretty diamonds all around the bottle. This one has embossed measurements on the side of the bottle on how much oil and vinegar to add. One side has measures for mixing one envelope of dressing and the other side when mixing two envelopes of dressing. Super cool (that’s 70’s speak), and an ingenious way to get you to buy the dressing. This one has a plastic lid, still in very good shape. The bottom is embossed: “Good Seasons Pat Applied For”. Great nostalgia item and a cute addition to a vintage kitchen.
- Materials: Glass and Plastic
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches Tall, 2.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), 3.0 inches in Diameter (bottom)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no scratches or chips on this piece except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item will ship Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cruet / Carafe, Good Seasons Promotional Glass Dressing Shaker, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|