- Pattern: Starburst / Atomic Star
- Vintage: 1968
- Details: This is a really beautiful liquor glass bottle, ideal as a decanter. It was sold with “Walkers Bourbon” (Hiram Walker & Sons), this one is from 1968. It has a very mid-century modern shape and pattern. There are different sized stars, that look just like the “atomic stars” that were popular in the late 50’s and 60’s. The star pattern is all around the base. It retains its stopper, which is a octagon shape and has an atomic star in the center. There is another large atomic star on the bottom plus embossing as follows: “Liquor Bottle, 65 I (the Owens Illinois Glass Company logo) 68 5”. This would make a lovely vintage addition to your bar. A great gift for a bottle collector and great as a liquor decanter and bar decor. It it a very nice compact size for a bar cart, although a bit heavy. When entertaining, it’s good to have a few different liquors and wines already decanted for guests. Makes a pretty water bottle for the table too!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 10.5 inches Tall (including stopper), approx. 4.0 inches Wide (at widest point). 26 oz. capacity.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. There is a small chip on one corner of the stopper. The cork is showing some wear. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Walker’s Bourbon was a De Luxe 8 Years Bourbon Whiskey made in Peoria Illinois, now discontinued.