- Pattern: Quilted Diamonds
- Vintage: 1962
- Details: This is a really nice liquor glass bottle, ideal as a decanter. It has a wonderful square shape with a pattern of quilted diamonds all around the bottle, and a very distinct are on only one side which has a larger Diamond cut with four smaller diamonds inside, most likely where the label was placed. It has a “wavy” collar and a great looking stopper, also with embossed diamonds and four individual ones at the top. There is embossing on the bottom as follows: “Federal Law Forbids Sale Or Reuse Of This Bottle, 4301, 2, MTC, 62, D-126 9”. This would make a lovely vintage addition to your bar. A great gift for a bottle collector and great decanter as bar decor or for a bar cart. When entertaining, it’s good to have a few different liquors decanted for guests.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 11.75 inches Tall (with stopper), 9.5 inches Tall (without stopper), 3 x 3 square.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches on this piece except for normal wear/use/age. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Bottle, Spirits / Decanter, Square Bottle, Embossed Diamonds with Stopper, Glass, Thatcher, 1962
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 8 in|