- Pattern: Quilted Diamonds
- Vintage: 1962
- Details: This is a really nice liquor glass decanter, originally sold with Seagram’s 7 Crown Whiskey. It has a wonderful square shape with a pattern of quilted diamonds all around the bottle. There are several pour spouts around the collar and a great looking stopper, also with embossed diamonds and four individual diamonds at the top. There is embossing on the bottom as follows: “Federal Law Forbids Sale Or Reuse Of This Bottle, 4301, 2, mTc, 62, D-126 9”. (mTc is the mark for Thatcher Manufacturing Co). This would make a lovely vintage addition to your bar. A great gift for a bottle collector and great decanter as bar decor or for a bar cart. When entertaining, it’s good to have a few different liquors decanted for guests.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 11.75 inches Tall (with stopper), 9.5 inches Tall (without stopper), 3 x 3 square.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches on this piece except for normal wear/use/age. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Decanter with Stopper, Seagram 7 Crown, Diamonds, Thatcher, Vintage 1962
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 8 in|