- Pattern: Smirnoff Vodka Genie Bottle (Empty)
- Vintage: 1956
- Details: This is a really beautiful and collectible bottle and makes a great decanter. Originally manufactured for Smirnoff Vodka and has a truly original shape. It’s a genie bottle shape with a pressed glass diamond pattern on the round belly and crisscross lines on the neck leading up to the top. The top is perfect for decanting, it has a rounded lip and two pour spouts, one on each side. There is embossing on the bottom which reads: “Federal Law Forbids Sale or Re-Use of This Bottle, R-105, 58-56 7”. The stopper is missing on this bottle, but it still makes a perfect decanter for wine, as wine needs to aerate. Makes a lovely vintage addition to your bar, and great conversation piece. Pretty with flowers too!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches Tall, approx. 5.0 inches in Diameter at its widest point.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. The stopper is missing on this bottle. Also, the bottle has some white residue, only visible when the light hits it just so, it might be removed with a vinegar soak, we’ve added pictures of this. Otherwise, there are no chips, cracks or scratches. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Bottle, Spirits / Decanter, Smirnoff Genie Shaped Bottle, Glass, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|