- Pattern: Mogen David Wine Decanter
- Vintage: 1975
- Details: This is a really nice glass bottle originally made for Mogen David Deluxe Concord Wine and ideal as a decanter. It has a pressed diamond pattern on both the body and the stopper. There are several other shapes which makes this a very pretty bottle. The stopper also has a variety of cuts / shapes and enhanced the look of the bottle. The bottom has embossing as follows: “MD-1975”. This would make a lovely vintage addition to your bar. A great gift for a bottle collector and great as a liquor decanter, as bar decor. It it a very nice compact size for a bar cart. When entertaining, it’s good to have a few different liquors and wines already decanted for guests.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 11.75 inches Tall (including stopper), approx. 4.0 inches Wide (at widest point). 26 oz. capacity.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches on this piece except for normal wear/use/age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decanter with Stopper, Mogen David Deluxe Limited Edition Bottle, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × 9 in|