- Pattern: Tall Cylindrical , Angled Handles
- Made in Korea
- Antique : 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: These are such cool looking measuring cups! The tall, thin, cylindrical shape and the angled handles are wonderfully unique. These measuring cups are typically seen in copper but the brass ones are very hard to find and these are in really great vintage condition with great patina. Our set includes the: 1 cup, 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup measures, all nest/stack one inside the other. They are all engraved on the bottom with their specific capacity and they all read: “O.D.I., Made in Korea, Solid Brass”. We love the patina on these, not overtly shiny, if you want them shiny then a good cleaning is needed but they are old so don’t expect them to be perfect even after cleaning. A wonderful addition to your vintage kitchen decor. Great unique item for a vintage brass collector.
- Material: Solid Brass (not plated)
- Dimensions: 1 Cup: 4.5 inches Tall, 2.0 inches in Diameter. 1/2 Cup: 3.0 inches Tall, 1.75 inches in Diameter. 1/4 Cup: 2.0 inches Tall, 1.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. As with all old brass items there are surface scratches, spots and markings, lots of patina, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Most of the issues are on the bottom of these. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
O.D.I stands for Old Dutch International. Founded in 1950 in New York City, they have always specialized in kitchenware but in the last 50 years have expanded their product line to include decorative accessories and wall decor in several different materials and finishes. They are known for quality and excellence and have become the largest wholesaler of copper kitchenware in the USA. They are still in business.