- Made in: Italy
- Vintage: post 1992 (estimated)
- Details: This is a very ornate set of fork and spoon designed by well-known Florence metal worker Ugo Bellini. The spoon features a fleur de lis and the fork is topped by a lion. They both feature cherubs and floral motifs. A very unique, but usually missed detail is at the base of the handle on both pieces, featuring the face of a griffin, (tiger or horned mythical type creature) with wings extending down the sides. Both pieces are marked “ITALY” on the back. A true work of art and gorgeous as serving utensils on your buffet table or simply displayed as decor.
- Material: Brass
- Dimensions: Spoon: 10 inches Tall and 3 inches Wide. Fork: 10.5 inches Tall and 2.75 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. No damage on either of these pieces except normal wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Ugo Bellini is a metal worker from Florence where he worked for many years as a professional craftsman of metal objects d’art (his pieces include keyholders, buckles, brooches, bracelets, earrings and chess pieces). His skill is evident in the objects he makes, as well as in his drawings and in the photographs he takes himself. The creative work he produces attests to him being called a master metal worker. He primarily works on metals such as silver, gold and brass. Currently, Mr. Bellini has chosen to dedicate himself to exhibiting brass pieces and frames. Several of his works are displayed at the church of San Bartolomeo at Cintoia. Ugo Bellini has been producing fine silver and gold wares since 1992 in Florence, Italy.