- Pattern: Currier & Ives “American Express Train”
- Made in Taiwan
- Vintage: 1991
- Details: This beautifully lacquered wood music box is from the Enesco Collection of Currier & Ives jewelry boxes. This one features the “American Express Train” lithograph from 1864 on a gorgeous teal blue lacquered box. Inside there’s blue velvet to keep your jewelry free from scratches. It rests on four little rounded wood “feet”. The music is the theme from “Swan Lake”. On the bottom is the working wind-up key, to the Sankyo musical movement from Japan. Beautiful home decor an a shelf or office desk. A great gift for a train collector, or Currier & Ives collector. Perfect for Father’s Day for dad to keep his watch and other jewelry.
- Material: Wood
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches long, 5.5 inches Wide, 2.5 inches Tall (including feet)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is a mark of glue residue to something on an inside corner, photographed for you. Otherwise, there are no issues except for minor surface scratches on the lacquer as acceptable due to age/use/wear. The music box plays very nicely. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Jewelry Box / Musical, Enesco, Swan Lake, Train, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 in|