- Pattern: Unknown, Mallard Duck Family
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: A very pretty egg, perfect for your Easter or Spring decor! It is decorated with a decal from artist H. Arndt and finished in a high gloss glaze. This painting of a Mallard family has been used on decorative plates, trivets, greeting cards, etc., as far back as the 1930’s, but we’ve not been able to find information about the artist. Unfortunately the egg is unmarked, so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. We believe it could date even later than the 1970’s but best chose to be conservative in our estimation. We hope you love this egg for the sweet rendering of a Mallard duck family and not a pedigree it may or may bot have. Would make a great addition on a bookshelf or desk or as part of your Easter decor.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches Tall, approx. 2.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other damage on this piece except as acceptable for normal age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Egg, Mallard Duck Family, Vintage Collectible, Ceramic
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|