- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1950’s (estimated)
- Details: An extremely useful dresser caddy, originally designed for men to drop their wallet, change, place rings and watches through the tail, just an organized place to neatly empty their pockets. Today we could see this used as a cell phone and earbuds holder, on a desk for note pads and flash drives, even in the kitchen for sponges and to hang your rings on the tail as you’re doing dishes! This is in the shape of a Dachshund, or weiner dog, carrying two yellow baskets, like saddle bags and finished in a high shine glaze. Unfortunately he is unmarked so we’re unable to tell you much beyond the description. However you decide to use it, it will look adorably cute! Great gift for Father’s Day, for an office co-worker that loves dogs, or a Dachshund lover. Definitely a conversation starter!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.5 inches Long, 7.5 inches Tall and 5.25 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing. The white dot you see on the picture of the back side is there from factory, it has been glazed over. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dresser Valet Caddy, Dachshund Dog Wallet / Cell Phone Holder, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|