- Pattern: Moriage Pink Carnations
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1947 – 1961
- Details: This is a really beautiful bud vase. It has a soft green, matte background, accented with gold leaves and stems and bright pink carnations, all outlined in gold moriage. Really beautiful!!. The vase is stamped on the bottom: “UCAGCO China, Hand Painted, Japan”. If you’re a collector of Ucagco, we hope this piece adds to your collection. Did you know that Carnations are a symbol of love across the globe? They are often given and received as caring gifts to close family members and significant others. If you’re looking for a gift for a special someone this fits the bill beautifully. Great as Oriental decor.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 7.5 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point), 2.25 inches in Diameter (top opening).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. We find no issues with this vase except for normal wear/use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
UCAGCO was founded in 1850 by Abe Mayer with offices in New Orleans and New York. Originally called, Abe Mayer & Co they officially took the trademark UCAGCO (which stands for United China and Glass Company) in the 1930’s. Ucagco was primarily a creator and distributor of dinnerware and glassware. After WWII was over, the company’s agent in Japan (S.A. Stolaroff) signed the very first contract allowing imports from Japan. In 1956, UCAGCO was sold to Sammons Enterprises.