- Made in China
- Vintage: circa 1980’s
- Details: This is a beautiful porcelain trinket box with lid. It is richly decorated with heart shaped florals in beige and rust with pink centers on an emerald green background. The design covers the entire piece. The flowers are rimmed in gold and there’s a gold rim on the lid. The bottom is not smooth, the piece flares towards the bottom and has some lovely swirls. It has little felt “dots” on the bottom, so it won’t scratch your furniture. It is stamped on the bottom, a bit worn but we think it says: “For decoration Only, Not for Food. May Poison Food, Made in China”. Great side table decor, or on a vanity/dresser to hold jewelry or any other tiny treasures, even on a desk for paper clips. Excellent gift for an Asian decor lover!
- Material: Porcelain Bisque
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches in Diameter, (the bottom is slightly larger at 4.75 inches), 2.5 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage-Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks, or chips on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are not new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear, and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Trinket Box, Hand Painted, Oriental Accent, Porcelain Bisque, Vintage China
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|