- Pattern: Unknown, Japanese Seigaiha
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: Such a beautiful porcelain egg! It it hand painted with a wonderful Japanese pattern called Seigaiha. This symbolic pattern of layered “waves” represents surges of good luck. It can also signify power and resilience. This egg has four exact renderings of the same pattern (all four sides pictured), in a wonderful gold encrusted design that includes red, cobalt blue, deep dark green with pink blossoms. Unfortunately it is unmarked, so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. We believe it is simply an export piece hand painted in Japan. Would make a great addition on a bookshelf or desk. Because of this symbolism, it would make a great gift for retirement, new job, or even a wedding. Perfect for an Oriental decor lover!
- Material: Semi-Porcelain
- Dimensions: 4.25 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other damage on this piece except as acceptable for normal age/use/wear. Stand pictured not included. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Egg, Hand Painted Japanese Seigaiha, Porcelain, Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|