- Made in Mexico
- Vintage: circa 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This is a beautiful carved hinged box with a pretty brass latch. The carving is done all around the top border in traditional Mexican carving style. The tile insert has a pretty and colorful fruit motif. The box is square and has two hinges on back and a latch in front, all in working condition. The inside is lined in red velvet. Unfortunately there are no markings so we’re unable to tell you about the manufacturer. As soon as we saw this box, we thought, “…what a wonderful place to store treasured, handed down recipes!” Great storage box, but also works as decor on a shelf, on a desk, kitchen. We hope you enjoy wherever you decide to use it.
- Material: Wood, Tile
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Tall, 7.0 inches Square
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is no damage on this box, just a few surface scratches associated with age/use/wear. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please make sure you love this item before purchasing we can’t accept returns. All sale final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are not new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear, and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Box, Carved Wood & Fruit Tile Insert, Mexico, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|