- Pattern: Unknown – Initials are AE
- Vintage: 1920’s – 1940’s
- Details: What an absolutely gorgeous art deco vanity powder jar!! It has a beautifully scalloped glass bottom with three feet. And then there’s the lid, this lid puts it well over the top! It is lacquer with added floral decals and a metal, totally art deco, piece in the center with the initials A E. plus a metal rim. These were used by fine ladies of the time, most likely to hold face powder. This piece is probably 75 to 80 years old and it is in amazing condition, see Condition below for more details. Unfortunately we were unable to find a makers mark or one like it, so we can’t tell you much about it beyond the description. Would make a beautiful piece of decor on your own vanity or make up table. Excellent piece to store small jewelry items, or gift it to someone with those initials, they will be thrilled!
- Material: Glass, Metal, Lacquer
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches in Diameter, 2.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. There are minor surface scratches, no cracks, or chips on any of these pieces. The metal pieces, rim and initials are showing some discoloration but if you’re like us, you love the patina of time worn pieces. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Vanity Jar, Art Deco Glass Footed Jar with Lacquer Lid, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|