- Pattern: Unknown – “Lion Head” Ornate Brass
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: Exquisite details on this elegant double inkwell, footed, stand. It is ornate, made of solid cast-brass and has an indentation for the pen/quill. The inkwells are removable. The back has a Lion Head similar to the lion’s faces found in Italy and throughout Europe. Coincidentally these symbolize power, strength, courage and fortitude, it would be very proper for a man in the olden days to have this on their desk, today any woman can be just as powerful and would love this piece on her desk. Unfortunately it is unmarked, we’re unable to provide details about this piece. It has a nice brass color with a natural patina that most collectors enjoy. If you are purchasing this for use on a desk or as decor, you may want to shine it prior to use. These are heavy solid brass, our price already includes shipping costs, no worries at check-out. A great piece of history, would add character and beauty anywhere you display it.
- Material: Brass
- Dimension: 13.0 inches Long, 6.5 inches Wide and 4.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. Both of the inkwell lids are a little loose, but they function properly. There is no damage, just patina collected over time, if you like shiny brass, then brass cleaner and elbow grease is all it needs. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 8 in|