- Pattern: Brass
- Antique : 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful brass peacock figurine/statue with it’s feathers fully opened (called a “train”) showing off it’s beauty, ready to court any female peacock passing by. The detailing of the feathers is extremely well done, wish we could give credit to the manufacturer but this piece is unmarked. After some research we’ve been able to date to between 1960′s and 1970’s. An exact piece like this sold at another website for $290, and another for $95 plus additional shipping fees!! It is forged brass and very heavy for it’s size, our price, though nowhere near the others, includes shipping. A wonderful addition to your decor. Great gift for a peacock collector.
- Material: Solid Brass (not plated)
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Tall, 6.5 inches Wide (at its widest point), approx. 3.0 inches Deep
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. As with all old brass items there are surface scratches, spots and some patina, all acceptable due to age/use/wear. If you prefer shiny brass, a good cleaning will be needed. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Interesting fact: In Native American culture the peacock represents: self-confidence, self-esteem, dignity, refinement, knowledge, sexuality, pride, and beauty.