- Made in China
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: We just love this cute duck teapot. It is hand painted with the traditional Oriental Blue and White motifs plus a cute duck face, feathers and feet adds to the decor on both sides. The lid is highly unusual, shaped like a little dish, and decorated with a tiny blue flower. this teapot retains its original metal handle wrapped in brown wicker, you don’t see those much anymore, they look very retro. The stamp on the bottom reads: Hand Painted, Made In China. We think this would make a great hostess gift, maybe with a collection of teas, or the perfect gift for a teapot collector. Also perfect piece or to add to your blue and white collection.
- Material: Porcelain, Metal and Wicker
- Dimension: Approx. 8.5 inches Long, 4.0 inches Wide (at its widest point) and 4.5 inches Tall (6.25 inches Tall when handle is raised)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on this piece. The wicker on the handle is a little frayed due to use but very minor. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Teapot, Duck Shaped, Blue and White Hand Painted, Wicker Handle, China, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|