- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This small beer mug is a nice souvenir that features a map of the island of Cyprus and reads “Cyprus The Island of Venus”. The back has an embossed castle and there are lots of intricate embossed shapes stained blue. Both the top and bottom rims are done in an orange lusterware / iridescent finish. Really well done in the Germany style, but made in Japan. These are highly collectible and this one makes a very exotic addition. These style mugs look great when all displayed together in a bar or rec-room! Excellent gift for a collector, or as bar decor.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 4.75 inches Tall, 4.0 inches Wide (including handle), 2.0 inches in Diameter at top opening, 3.0 inches in Diameter at bottom.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is some crazing on the white areas, otherwise there are no chips or cracks. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Beer Stein, German Style, “Cyprus The Island of Venus”, Souvenir, Lusterware, Japan
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|