- Pattern: Freistaat Bayern (Free State of Bavaria)
- Made in Germany
- Not Vintage: 1990’s
- Details: This is a very nice stoneware beer mug. It displays the Bavaria Lion Coat of Arms and proudly proclaims the Free State of Bavaria. The people from Bavaria are very proud of their heritage and traditions including Octoberfest celebrations, this mug is perfect for your own Oktoberfest party or bar decor. It is very heavy stoneware and holds 0.5 Liters, marked on the side. Great addition to an existing collection of German mugs, man-cave decor or the perfect father’s day gift for a beer drinker.
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches Tall, 5.5 inches Wide (including handle), 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), 4.0 inches in Diameter (bottom). Holds 0.5 Liters
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches, no signs of use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Beer Stein, “Freistaat Bayern” Stoneware, Bavaria Germany
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|