- Pattern: Shoe Horn & Backscratcher
- Antique : 1950’s – 1960’s
- Details: A wonderful piece from the Mid-Century Modernist Movement! This is a rare piece, it is a shoe horn plus a very unique shaped hand / backscratcher, almost like a sculpture of the times. This is made of heavy forged brass, with very nice markings and wonderful patina. There are no manufacturer’s marks so we’re unable to tell you much beyond the description. There is still some shine to it, if you’re like us, and love the patina of old brass, you’ll love it as is.
- Material: Brass
- Dimensions: 20.25 inches Long. Both the Hand/Backscratcher and the Shoe Horn are 1.5 inches Wide.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. As with all old brass items there are surface scratches, spots and markings, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Since some like the old patina on brass, we didn’t attempt to polish it. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Backscratcher Shoe Horn, Mid-Twentieth Century Modernist, Brass, Vintage
Vintage Brass Backscratcher & Shoe Horn – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||21 × 4 × 4 in|
Brand: Antigo Trunk