- Pattern: April Showers – (Discontinued)
- Made in: New York, USA
- Vintage: 1966 – 1991
- Details: A very retro dusting powder container from Cheramy for their most popular fragrance, “April Showers”, now empty. April Showers was introduced in 1921, it was the second fragrance by Cheramy, and their best selling fragrance, it was finally discontinued in 1990. We believe this plastic container is from the 1970’s but could be earlier, in the 1960’s plastic was thought to be the newest and most exciting thing around, so this manufacturer may have wanted to keep up with the times. The bottom is embossed: ” April Showers Dusting Powder, Net WT 5oz, April Showers Inc., New York, NY 10019″. The corporation, April Showers Inc, New York, was incorporated in 1966 and closed in 1991 . This bright pink container with the lovely swirls on the lid will house all sorts of small items. Makes a pretty accent on a vanity.
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Tall, 5.25 inches in Diameter (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no dents or any other damage on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dusting Powder Bowl, Cheramy “April Showers”, Pink Plastic, Vintage
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|