- Pattern: Cat and Mouse
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: Such a cute card! Worthy of the most special Valentine!! This card has never been used, it’s New Old Stock. It is a mechanical die cut card with a cute little mouse and an adorable black cat. Very vibrant colors! These came from a long closed factory that made them in the 1950s. Includes original envelope. Card is marked on the bottom: “5 V 845/1 AGC”. Perfect for any greeting card collector, for arts and crafts projects or of course, for that special Valentine! We offer a 10% discount for purchases of 4 or more cards, 15% for purchases of 6 or more cards and 20% on 10 or more cards. Mix or match from our selection.
- Material: Light Card Stock
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 inches
- Condition: (NOS), New Old Stock. Excellent Vintage Condition. We have two cards, one has a crimp on the mouse’s ear, the other card is fine. We will sell the perfect card first. These cards are blank, never used, in great condition. Paper has yellowed on both the card and envelope, this is acceptable due to age. The mechanical/movable portion is the mouse’s head, a little hard to turn but works well. Please review pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, shipping fees apply. This item ships First Class Mail, if you need it faster, please Contact Us for Priority and/or Priority Express at an additional fee.
This AGC card is most likely from American-Card Greetings, which later became American Greetings Corporation. ACG was started in 1906, Brooklyn Ohio, by Jacob Sapirstein, an immigrant and son of a Polish rabbi. By 1993 it was the world’s largest publicly owned manufacturer and distributor of greeting cards, with $1.6 billion in sales and a net income of $112 million.