- Made by OTTO
- Vintage: 1987
- Details: This is a Guaranteed Authentic Genesis Collector’s Backstage pass for The Invisible Touch Tour which started 18 September 1986 in Detroit and ended on 4 July 1987 in London. It was a worldwide tour with 113 shows, this special cloth pass was for a single night performance in the Miami, FL Orange Bowl on March 1, 1987. The patch reads: “Michelob Presents GENESIS on Tour”. It is stamped “Collector’s Item” across the front and the bottom shows a sponsorship from WSHE, an FM radio station in Miami/Fort Lauderdale. The back has the 1987 concert tour schedule. The Miami concert was the last performance in the USA for Genesis on this tour and they made it extra special. With computerized lights, jumping all around the stage, changing colors, the band played for over two and half hours to more than 69,076 fans. For the Orange Bowl this was their second-largest crowd for a rock concert. This pass was found at the OTTO warehouse and they are very uncommon. It is Unused in Pristine Condition, highly suitable for framing.
- Materials: Thin Synthetic Cloth
- Dimensions: 4.5 Length and 3.25 inches Wide.
- Condition: Original Old Stock, Never Used. Pristine Condition
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Genesis is an English rock band that started in 1967. Although several band members have changed thru the years, the longest lasting group were: Phil Collins, Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford. Originally the band included Peter Gabriel but he left in 1975 to pursue a solo career They have sold 21.5 million albums in the USA. Invisible Touch was their most successful album which included five top singles. Eventually Phil Collins left the band and he also started a very successful solo career in 1996. The band has won many awards including a Grammy for Best Concept Music Video for “Land of Confusion” and in 2010 they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.