- Pattern: Love Story of Siam
- Vintage: 1991 – 1992
- Made in Thailand
- Details: This is a limited edition, fine porcelain collector’s plate series called “Love Story of Siam” exclusively created by artist S. J. Wakeen, each plate is signed by the artist. As with all limited edition collections, the plates are numbered. Thai culture is steeped in myth and legends, these plates are very exotic, not only the people and the wonderful costumes, but also in the lush, highly detailed scenes from far away places long ago. The plants, flowers and people are all exotic, the colors are deep, rich and everything is outlined in 22kt gold. We have five different scenes tied together beautifully by the rich border design throughout the collection. You will receive: The Magic Bow, The Betrothal, The Exile, The Wedding Dance, and The Return to the Throne. This set will be heavy, our price already includes the shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. For decor only NOT FOR FOOD USE. This is a beautiful collection, would make a lovely wall decor. Perfect as an engagement or wedding gift.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, or crazing on any of the plates, the gold rim is in excellent condition as well. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Plates, “Love Story of Siam” Royal Porcelain, Thailand, Set of 5, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|