- Pattern: San Francisco Cable Car
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is a very nice plate, and part of San Francisco souvenir collection plates with different points of interest in the city. This one is the Cable Car, a very popular attraction in San Francisco, everyone who visits the city wants to ride the cable cars. This one says: Powell & Market Street and has some riders on it. The style on this plate is Mid Century but we confirmed this importer was founded in 1972 so although the plate is vintage, it’s not mid century. There is a hook on the back of the plate that looks very much like the 1970’s, so that helps to further date this piece. The plate has a large black border with the design in the center and a pretty gold verge and rimmed in gold. It retains its original gold foil label that reads: “Monterey Made in Japan”. There is also a caution on the back: “WARNING For Decorative Purpose Only Not To Be Used for Serving Foods, Made in Japan”. This is a great addition to a California state plate collection. Great gift for someone moving to San Francisco, or born in that city.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. It’s got a mark on the black rim, barely noticeable. We’re leaving the hook on the back, you can remove it if displaying with a plate stand. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Plate, San Francisco Cable Car Souvenir Collector Plate, Vintage
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 4 in|