- Pattern: New Year’s Plate Collection – Jitterbug 1940
- Made in Italy
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This plate is part of a collection from Rosanna Italy that includes 8 different decades, that’s 80 years, of New Year’s Eve celebrations. Each plate has a different scene but they all include a sparkling bottle of champagne with bubbles and gold stars spraying out of it, really original. This one is for the year 1940, it has a couple dancing the Jitterbug with a live band in the background and of course, the bottle of champagne sparkling on the table. The lettering and stars are in gold and there’s a thick gold rim as well. HAND WASHING is required to maintain condition. Plate is stamped on the back: “Designed by Rosanna, Made in Italy”. If you’re trying to complete your collection, we hope this one gets you closer to your goal. Great hostess gift for a New Year’s Eve party!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is some wear on the gold rim, we feel acceptable due to age/use/wear. Otherwise, there are no scratches, chips or other defects on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Plate, New Year’s Plate Collection, 1940 Jitterbug, Rosanna, Italy, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 in|