- Pattern: Unknown – Grapes and Leaves
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1960’s
- Details: This is such a pretty plate, perfect for a wine tasting room, or your favorite wine lover! It has embossed grapes and leaves that are hand painted in red, green and purple. The leaves are green and grey/black with green tendrils. It is bordered in brown, looks to be imitating a thick tree branch, all finished in a high gloss glaze. The plate is stamped on the back: “ESD Japan 7024” and it is pre-drilled for hanging.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other imperfections except as acceptable for normal age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
ESD (Enterprise Sales and Distributing) was a giftware importer headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We didn’t find much information on this company except that they didn’t make their own products, they imported wares from Japan. The owner, Harry S. Pearce, (other sources say it was Mr. L’Amour, another says it was Harry Pearl), would travel together with Lefton buyers to Japan and order the same items in large quantities to get a better price from the manufacturers. But the companies were never related. This plate seems to be unique to ESD, never carried by Lefton.