- Pattern: “Sweet Country Harvest”
- Made in China
- Not Vintage: 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a pretty ceramic box!! Not only pretty but very useful. Perfect year-round but especially for Fall with all the harvest fruits and the beautiful colors. This is part of the Avon Sweet Country Harvest Collection, we couldn’t confirm the year it was issued, but we’ve narrowed it down to approx. 1990’s. The collection included plates, cups, napkin holders and even candle holders, all in the pretty fruit harvest design. We also carry a set of 4 mugs and a set of candle holders in this pattern if you’re interested. The fruit and flower design goes all around the round/octagon shaped box and the lid has a sweet little pear on top as a finial as well as fleur-de-lis embossed all around the border and its rimmed in an orange/peach color. Lovely as decor for a country or farmhouse styled home and great as Fall decor. Makes a great hostess gift, maybe filled with candy or teas. If you are an Avon collector of this pattern, this will make a very nice addition to your growing collection.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches Wide, 5.0 inches Deep, and approx. 5.25 inches Tall (with lid).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT NEW. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included on every order (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates.
For more than 80 years, Avon has been selling health and beauty products, personal care, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, and many other items. Sometimes they package their products in beautiful decanters and other glassware that have become a favorite of collectors. In the mid 1960’s, Avon began producing novelty containers for perfumes and colognes. Collectors loved the new products, and Avon began creating more collectibles to draw in their customers. Avon started selling dinnerware, glasses and other home items starting in 1975 with the ruby red 1876 Cape Cod Collection. That collection was so successful that Avon has continued releasing different glassware, giftware and dinnerware collections for many years.