- Made in France, the Breiroz label is Portuguese
- Vintage: circa 1930’s – 1950’s
- Details: A wonderful collection of spirit/liqueur labels from different countries, selected for their similarity in color/style. The price listed is for the 3 labels ONLY. We also offer them framed (as shown), but to save on shipping fees and time, we are selling just the set of 3 labels, you purchase your own frame locally. If you’d still like to purchase them already framed, please use the “Contact Us” form or email us at email@example.com for pricing (including frame, mat, shipping fees). All three labels have beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original chromolithographs. Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints which became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor. You can also make your own combination of labels by reviewing our selection and purchasing each label individually.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: Aperanto is 5.25 inches Long by 3.5 inches Wide. Bonquina is 5.75 inches Long by 4 inches Wide. Breiroz is 5.0 Long and 4.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Unused (Guaranteed Original). These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Liquor Labels, Set of 3, Red/Black, NOS, Vintage
|Dimensions||7.0 × 5.75 × 0.75 in|