- Pattern: The Hunt
- Made in St Louis, MO, USA
- Vintage: 1971
- Details: This metal advertising sign features Sir John Falstaff on a White Horse being greeted by servants offering bread and Falstaff beer. It is a reproduction of an advertisement from the1900’s, re-Issued in July of 1971. There’s a production number on the back, 4150. Gorgeous colors, details abound throughout. Marked: “Falstaff International Museum of Brewing, Falstaff Brewing Corporation”. Original label still attached on back. Quite a large piece, will need a very large box, our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. Very nice for a bar, rec-room, or man-cave. Ready to hang. Makes a great gift for Father’s Day gift, or man-cave or bar decor for your favorite beer drinker.
- Material: Metal
- Dimension: 24.0 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There are no chips, dents, or discoloration. The back has several scratches, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Advertising Tray, Falstaff Beer, The Hunt, Metal, Vintage
Vintage Falstaff Beer Advertising Tray, “The Hunt” – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
Out of stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 5 in|