- Made in Holland by AAG Delfts
- Vintage: Circa 1970’s
- Details: A beautiful beer stein with a different scene on each side. One side has an old time wagon filled with barrels being pulled by horses, the other side has windmills, (interesting note, they played a major role in gin production), typical of Holland landscape and illustrations. Both illustrations are bordered by flowers and swirls traditional of Delft decor, and they have the word “Heineken” on the top. The mug is marked on the bottom, “AAG Delfts Handwork Holland”. Looks like perhaps the two scenes are transferware and the lines and swirls are the hand decorated work.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.5 inches Tall and 3.25 inch wide opening (not including handle).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or stains, however there is some minor crazing, acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Mug, Beer Stein, Heineken, Blue and White, Delft Ceramic, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|