- Pattern: Poinsettia and Holly RNF26 (Discontinued)
- Made in China
- Not Vintage: 2004
- Details: This is a lovely set of salt and pepper shakers, absolutely perfect for your holiday gathering, although they are not quite vintage, we thought you’d like them on your table. The pattern shows a red Poinsettia in the center of a holly swag and a pretty white flower on the side. There is a gold border on top and below the design. The same design is on both sides on bright white porcelain. This set is part of a much larger, hard to find, dinnerware set by Royal Norfolk. If you’re collecting this pattern, we hope this set brings you closer to completing it. If you’re just looking for holiday salt and pepper shakers, we think these will be absolutely perfect for your table, or as a pretty hostess gift!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: Each measures: 3.0 inches Tall, and approx. 2.25 inches in Diameter at its widest point.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on either of the pieces. Both retain their original rubber stoppers. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
ROYAL NORFOLK is a trademark by Greenbrier International, Inc. in Chesapeake, VA. It was registered in early 2004