- Pattern: Unknown, RN1 Snowmen in Scarfs (Discontinued)
- Made by: Royal Seasons
- Not Vintage: 1990’s
- Details: A really cute set of four stoneware dessert plates that’s sure to cheer your winter table. Although they are not vintage, we felt they were very cute and you would enjoy them. The plates have two snowmen wearing red scarfs and black hats, with their stick arms and carrot noses standing in a snowy field with snowflakes are falling all around them. There’s a deep red border with white snowflakes scattered around. The plates are stamped in the back: “Royal Seasons ™ Stoneware, Made in China, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe”. These plates are a bit heavy, no need to worry at check-out, our price already includes shipping, price you see is what you pay. Salad plates are one of the easiest ways to change a table setting. They are in excellent condition, so they would make a great hostess gift during the holidays, just add a homemade pie or cake!
- Materials: Stoneware
- Dimension: 6.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches, they honestly look unused. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Dessert Plates, Royal Seasons, Snowmen, Stoneware, Set of 4
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 in|