- Pattern: Rockwell Santa, Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Snap, Crackle & Pop
- Made in: China
- Not Vintage: 2006
- Details: This is a great set of Melamine cereal bowls. They were issued in 2006 by Kellogg’s to celebrate their 100 year anniversary from 1906 – 2006. The set has four bowls, each one with a vintage image from one of each of their most popular (and best selling) cereal characters. Kellogg’s Corn Flakes with the Norman Rockwell Santa Claus image created for Kellogg’s Corn Flakes boxes in 1954, Frosted Flakes with Tony the Tiger, Fruit Loops with Toucan Sam and Rice Krispies with Snap, Crackle and Pop. The bottom is embossed with details, among them: “Dishwasher safe, Top Rack ONLY, Not Suitable for Microwave, Made in China”. Great gift for an advertisement collector, a family with children or any memorabilia lover.
- Material: Melamine
- Dimensions: Each bowl is: 6.75 inches in Diameter (top opening), 3.5 inches in Diameter (bottom) and 2.75 inches Tall.
- Condition: Used. Very Good Condition. There is some discoloration on the rims, perhaps from stacking them inside each other, as well as on the inside borders and the seams. It’s all been closely photographed for your review. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates to your area.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|