- Pattern: Madame Alexander ” Winter Wonderland” #7 (Retired)
- Not Vintage: 2002
- Details: This beautiful Madame Alexander ornament is from the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collection Series. This one is from 2002, 7th in the series, created by John “Collin” Francis. and only available on the secondary market. She is a vision of winter all in white wearing a white fur Russian hat, fur wrap held in place by a fabulous jewel “diamond” brooch. There are snow flakes all over her gown with iridescent sparkles. In it’s original box. She will make a great addition to your own collection, a great gift for a doll collector or a sweet little girl. Great stocking stuffer!
- Material: Plastic and Fabric
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.0 inches Tall and 3.0 inches Wide ( at its widest point). Box: 5 inches Tall, 3.75 inches Wide and 3.0 inches Deep.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. In its original box. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Hallmark has been issuing Madame Alexander Christmas Ornaments since 1996, with the introduction of the Cinderella ornament. Every year they release a new ornament typically matching that year’s Madame Alexander Doll. There is still a very big market for these ornaments, they make great gifts for little girls and doll collectors everywhere.