- Pattern: Holiday Barbie Burgundy and Gold #4 (Retired)
- Not Vintage: 1996
- Details: A beautiful Barbie ornament is from the Hallmark Keepsake Holiday Barbie Series. This one is from 1996, 4th in the series, created by Patricia Andrews and only available on the secondary market. This is a blond Barbie, wearing a gorgeous sparkling gold gown and burgundy coat with a white fur collar and cuffs. She has a matching white fur Russian Cossack hat and muff (hand warmer). In it’s original box and packaging. She will make a great addition to your own collection, a great gift for a Barbie collector or a sweet little girl. Great stocking stuffer!
- Material: Plastic and Fabric
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.75 inches Tall and 3.0 inches Wide ( at its widest point). Box: 4.5 inches Tall, 3.5 inches Wide and 3.5 inches Deep.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. Original box and packaging. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Hallmark has been issuing Barbie Christmas Ornaments since 1993. Every year they release a new Barbie ornament typically matching that year’s Barbie Holiday Doll or a reproduction of a Barbie from year’s past. There is still a very big market for these ornaments, and make great gifts for little girls everywhere.