- Pattern: Celebration Barbie Special Edition #2 (Retired)
- Not Vintage: 2001
- Details: This beautiful Barbie ornament is from the Hallmark Keepsake Celebration Barbie Ornament Series. This one is from a Special Edition and it’s #2 in the series, dated 2001 and created by Patricia Andrews. This is a blond Barbie, wearing a gorgeous white gown with sparkles and stars. She has a large sparkling star in her hand and a tiara holds her hair back. In it’s original box and packaging. She will make a great addition to your own collection, a great gift for a Barbie collector or a sweet little girl. Great stocking stuffer!
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.0 inches Tall and 3.0 inches Wide ( at its widest point). Box: 5.5 inches Tall, 4.5 inches Wide and 3.25 inches Deep.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. Original box and packaging. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Hallmark has been issuing Barbie Christmas Ornaments since 1993. Every year they release a new Barbie ornament typically matching that year’s Barbie Holiday Doll or a reproduction of a Barbie from year’s past. There is still a very big market for these ornaments, and make great gifts for little girls everywhere.