- Pattern: Evening Grosbeak
- Made by: Danbury Mint
- Not Vintage: 2004
- Details: This is a very popular collection started by Danbury Mint in 2004 and some birds may still be available today but the majority have been discontinued/out of stock. Danbury Mint is still adding new ones every year so your collection could grow! We have 13 different birds to choose from, besides this ornament, we also have: Baltimore Oriole (SOLD), Titmouse, Purple Finch, Painted Bunting, Red Winged Blackbird (SOLD), Sparrow (SOLD), Rose Breasted Grosbeak, Goldfinch, Scarlet Tanager, Bluejay (SOLD), Cardinal and Mockingbird (SOLD). They are all hand painted and the detail on these is very realistic! Each one is uniquely beautiful and they come with a gold hanging cord and a little gold tag with the type of bird. These are not only perfect for your tree, but also as gifts for a friend of their favorite bird, their state bird, or a color that matches their tree this year, or simply a pretty bird to put on a gift box for decoration.
- Material: Cold-Cast Porcelain
- Dimensions: Each bird size varies from approx. 3 1/2″ to 4 1/2″ in length
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There is no damage on this ornament. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Ornament, Danbury Mint Songbird Collection, Evening Grosbeak, 2004
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|